Reverse osmosis is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove ions, molecules and larger particles in drinking water.
The reverse osmosis process removes the sodium molecules from the water, the large sodium molecules can not pass through the membranes of the reverse osmosis filtering system, so drinking reverse osmosis water provides benefits.
The taste of purified water is another distinct advantage. Reverse osmosis removes dissolved minerals and other contaminants that make the water smell unpleasant, taste bad or present unusual colors.
- Provides excellent quality water and great taste.
- A very high percentage (99%) of retention of water contaminants is achieved.
- It is a system totally respectful with the environment.
- It has a small size.
- Purified water is ideal for the consumption of people.
- Soft clothes like the first day.