It is a renewable energy that is obtained from the environment. Take the hot or cold air from outside and pump it inside the appliance generating hot water with minimal consumption.
This system, when using inexhaustible energy, such as air, does not generate direct CO2 emissions and is therefore a system that contributes to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
Aerothermal systems are state-of-the-art heat pumps designed to provide hot water throughout the year.
- It gets most of the energy from the air (around 70%) and only a small fraction of the electricity.
- They present a high level of energy efficiency and performance.
- They are valid for both summer and winter.
- Maintenance costs are very low. No waste or fumes are generated.
- They do not use fossil fuels and they also supply themselves with only one type of energy.
- The installation is normally simple.
- The return on investment occurs in a short time in most cases.
Energy is extracted from the outside environment and transferred to water for the generation of domestic hot water.
Aerothermal heat pumps are designed and built for maximum performance in severe weather conditions, both in winter and summer.